Following advice from the Church of Scotland all worship services in Park Church are suspended until further notice and all organisations cancelled meantime to help avoid the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
We are a Church of Scotland church located at the corner of Dalry Road, Ardrossan.
The church was named after James Park schoolmaster of the Parochial School of Ardrossan from 1837 to 1850.
The foundation stone of this building was laid on 14 June 1958 and the Church was formally opened on 26 September 1959. Park Church therefore celebrated its 60th Anniversary in September 2019
The old Park Church building was previously situated in Glasgow Street. Ardrossan Park is a friendly and enthusiastic church, giving wide service to the community through its work with both young and old.
Ardrossan Park Church
Dalry road Ardrossan
Scottish charity number
Sunday services at 11a.m.
Park Church is currently in a vacancy situation
Rev. Alan Ward
Follow us on Facebook
WE WILL BE DELIGHTED TO SEE YOU AT ANY OF OUR SERVICES OR EVENTS